Windows 7 no driver

Perkoolad

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
I finally conquered my first problem with my new pc then I got hit with this so I was installing Windows 7 with my usb in a 2.0 slot and I get hit with no drivers were found for mass storage device so I went on to the website and downloaded the install disk for a Seagate 1tb barracuda which is what I have and restarted my pc and put it in on a usb when prompted to with no joy I've searched everywhere and tried everything to no avail I built the pc myself and I don't have a disk drive what can I do please help!

Solution
'', Microsoft is removing support for the EHCI host controller (USB 2.0 spec) and keeping only the xHCI host controller spec (also known as the universal USB 3.0 specification). While the USB 3.0 spec is backward compatible with most USB 2.0 and 1.0 functions, installing windows 7 via USB will not be one of them (source: EXPReview).''

did I not point this out in you other post ??

what is your system specs ?? if a skylake you got to use the win-7 tool form your boards support page to insert the missing drivers if that really the case here ?

you can pick up a optical dvd drive for like 10 bucks these days
'', Microsoft is removing support for the EHCI host controller (USB 2.0 spec) and keeping only the xHCI host controller spec (also known as the universal USB 3.0 specification). While the USB 3.0 spec is backward compatible with most USB 2.0 and 1.0 functions, installing windows 7 via USB will not be one of them (source: EXPReview).''

did I not point this out in you other post ??

what is your system specs ?? if a skylake you got to use the win-7 tool form your boards support page to insert the missing drivers if that really the case here ?

you can pick up a optical dvd drive for like 10 bucks these days

Solution