Windows 7, No Sound. Please Do Help Me.

aliawie

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
1. I recently installed Assasin's Creed on my pc then there's no sound during dialogues/interactions. i googled to address the problem and i found something about reinstalling the audio driver.

2. I uninstalled the audio driver then when i'm going to put it back, i just can't. I downloaded a realtek driver already and installed it but there's no sound still.

3. There are only 2 things that the mixer is showing me, 1. Digital Audio (S/PDIF), 2. System Sounds.

Please do tell me what to do because it is really frustrating when you can't hear anything from any game you play.

Thanks!

Solution
Okay. Well, give this a try.

First, turn down the volume on the computer to about fifty percent. We don't need ear-drums problems that could render this entire exercise irrelevant.

Right click on the volume icon.

Select 'Recording devices'.

Click on the top one and click on Properties.

Select the Listen tab and check the Listen to this device' box.

Select the Levels tab and boost the volume a little.

Do the same for all the 'Recording devices'.

If you find one that works, set it as default and stop the other devices from being listened to, if you want.

Any improvement?

himnextdoor

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
Okay. Well, give this a try.

First, turn down the volume on the computer to about fifty percent. We don't need ear-drums problems that could render this entire exercise irrelevant.

Right click on the volume icon.

Select 'Recording devices'.

Click on the top one and click on Properties.

Select the Listen tab and check the Listen to this device' box.

Select the Levels tab and boost the volume a little.

Do the same for all the 'Recording devices'.

If you find one that works, set it as default and stop the other devices from being listened to, if you want.

Any improvement?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS