Question Windows 7 won't upgrade to Windows 10.... A BIOS problem?

Nov 2, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm sorry that maybe there'll be millions of these threads, but after a long time searching and trying I didn't find a solution yet.

Using the creation tool manager, the installation will interrupt turning back to Windows 7 and a message that says "installation failed at second boot".
I tried every step Microsoft published about this code error, and I was worried about the last point, the BIOS.
After entering in it, I discovered the disable/enable Windows 10 boot selection in the advanced BIOS settings, and so I came up with a plan.
When the PC will reboot to begin the installation, I'll enter the BIOS and enable the windows 10 boot, BUT....
After I've done it, saved and rebooted, it turns back to the BIOS menu, leaving me with no choice but to disable the windows 10 boot and failing the installation.

As I said previously, I did all the passages that Microsoft published about this error, and I don't want to do a clean installation (I'm afraid that, if the installation goes wrong again, I don't have anymore the old windows 7 with all the files and programs) .

Can anybody tell me if I'm missing something?

My specs are:

CPU I7 5930k
MOBO MSI X99A SLI plus
RAM G Skill aegis DDR4-2133 8GBx1 (x4)
ZOTAC GAMING RTX 2080 TI

Thank you for your attention