windows 8.1 laptop not opening the admin account

cluelesseng

Reputable
Jun 11, 2015
My windows 8.1 laptop is extremely laggy and crashes every minute, also my administrator account is not opening at all, the loading cursor keeps spinning on welcom screen and nothing happens for hours... I tried to refresh my account through another account (which is also laggy as well) but when it asks for administrator accounts and I click on mine it stops right there... I am so frustrated, I cant do anything without admin rights but admin accounts crashes the laptop... Plz help!!!

Solution
1.Make sure you don't have any viruses, run a full virus scan using a antivirus like malwarebytes in "safe mode with networking".
2.Run a program like ccleaner to fix registry errors and clean your temporary internet folder
3.Run a full disk defragmentation tool, like the one for Windows, I'd prefer using defraggler. (If you are using a SSD, don't defragment it)
4.Run msconfig, and go to the startup tab. Disable startup programs that you don't use.

Reyaz123

Admirable
1.Make sure you don't have any viruses, run a full virus scan using a antivirus like malwarebytes in "safe mode with networking".
2.Run a program like ccleaner to fix registry errors and clean your temporary internet folder
3.Run a full disk defragmentation tool, like the one for Windows, I'd prefer using defraggler. (If you are using a SSD, don't defragment it)
4.Run msconfig, and go to the startup tab. Disable startup programs that you don't use.

Solution