Windows 8 wont let me download facebook

melbel86

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
I just got a new computer with windows 8 and when I try an download facebook book it tells me. "sorry this app cannot be installed because your PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements" someone please help it is the only app I am having a problem with!!!

Solution
Well download and run Speccy (use Internet Explorer) and provide your specs of your machine. Aside from that, it seems there is minimum requirements your computer doesn't meet, which means you need to have speecific settings installed to run that application, it doesn't matter if the computer is new. just as a new Geo Metro car won't be able to haul a 2Ton trailer behind it though it is new, it doesn't have the 'requirements' to do the job.

If you have serious problems wiht your computer, you should contact the maker (Dell, Gateway, etc.) for support since it is 'new'. and they can help you better and it is FREE.

melbel86

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
I just got the computer and haven't downloaded anything but twitter. How wouldn't there be enough space? and all other apps don't give me the same message as facebook does.

melbel86

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013

Well download and run Speccy (use Internet Explorer) and provide your specs of your machine. Aside from that, it seems there is minimum requirements your computer doesn't meet, which means you need to have speecific settings installed to run that application, it doesn't matter if the computer is new. just as a new Geo Metro car won't be able to haul a 2Ton trailer behind it though it is new, it doesn't have the 'requirements' to do the job.

If you have serious problems wiht your computer, you should contact the maker (Dell, Gateway, etc.) for support since it is 'new'. and they can help you better and it is FREE.

Solution