Windows 8's Advanced Task Manager Revealed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just dont understand why you guys dont read what microsoft themseves have said (i was at a w7 launch party)

they will be doing a full kernel review every 3 years just like the used to up until xp !

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
Does this mean that MS will ACTUALLY update the Drive Properties to modern levels?

Seriously, go to explorer - Right click to drive properties.
That low-res ugly purple and blue pie-chart is the SAME thing from Windows95. It should be more 3D, transparent and look nice.

Same for standard pull down menus... still Windows 2000.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]Belardo[/nom]Does this mean that MS will ACTUALLY update the Drive Properties to modern levels?Seriously, go to explorer - Right click to drive properties. That low-res ugly purple and blue pie-chart is the SAME thing from Windows95. It should be more 3D, transparent and look nice.Same for standard pull down menus... still Windows 2000.[/citation]
I like the menus as they are, the pie charts as they are too. This is a problem for MS, satisfying both of us. I hoped they would do the sensible thing and not change the interface since either way some people would be not satisfied. They can't possibly support 2 shells for windows, can they?
Thumbs up for all linux users that can chose their combination of kernel and shell.
Thumbs up for all those who support freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS