Windows boot failure

• Thread starter Deleted member 1480971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1480971

Yesterday, I run BIOS and changed a setting (warning sound when CPU ovrheats).After I rebooted, windows tried to fix a problem but it couldn't.I have tried every option, I even tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 with my CD but I can't, both with upgrade and with custom install (cannot do the disk partition).Please, Please help me.My Windows account doesn't appear too.

Astralv

Distinguished
Please, clarify- you changed one setting and then what happened? Are you clean reinstalling? It fails to do partitioning? You need to format drive first. Just pay attention to all options available. You format the whole drive and then partition.

D

Deleted member 1480971

Look, I first changed an option in BIOS about temperature warning, ok?Then windows tried to fix a problem.I tried to exit the fix options menu and run windows normally, but windows didn't let me, it did the same thing all the time.Every option I chose said that I don't have an administrator account.I couldn't do anything.Then I rebooted several times but nothing changed.I inserted windows CD then and chose the fixing option but it didn't work too.FINAL OPTION: FORMAT
I installed windows, but in the partition menu wrote something about my HDD system.That's why I couldn't do the partition.I cleared everything in my drive but nothing changed.

NOTE:Last time I installed windows 8.1 everything was alright