Windows BSODs, different error messages, need a solution

May 6, 2018
I am having random crashes currently and cannot pin down the cause. I get different error messages, the most common being a 124 but including others such as 101 and 100007e. I sometimes get a message in the blue screen saying a clock interrupt was not received. This happens most often when playing games but sometimes when not doing so.

I have already ran memtest86 with no errors and used hotcpu tester with no errors found.

System Specs:
Gpu: msi gtx 1060
Cpu: Amd fx-8350
ssd: samsung 850 evo
Motherboard: asus m5a97 r 2.0
Ram: gskill 8gb ddr3
Windows 7

Let me know whatever dump files i need to post.
Also i should add: I have not overclocked anything, and have already cleaned and reinstallled my video driver, and all other drivers are up to date.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhYePwASJGMgcTblCS52qwsTucQ
Dump files if anyone wants to have a look.

Solution
machine rebooted and the system bugchecked on the reboot. system up time was 22 seconds
do not focus on the bugcheck, find out why the motherboard reset the CPU in the first place.

you need to look for overheating problems or electrical problems with the PSU.
blow dust out of the cpu fans, monitor temps and underclock your GPU if you were running a game at the time.

machine rebooted and the system bugchecked on the reboot. system up time was 22 seconds
do not focus on the bugcheck, find out why the motherboard reset the CPU in the first place.

you need to look for overheating problems or electrical problems with the PSU.
blow dust out of the cpu fans, monitor temps and underclock your GPU if you were running a game at the time.

Solution
May 6, 2018

I will try underclocking. As far as temps go, i have checked them while running games, the gpu never hits 55c and the cpu never goes over 50c, and i recently dusted out the pc. You say a power issue, is it possible a faulty psu can be the cause when running under load, even in the absence of overheating?