Windows cannot update

omoweyy

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
Hello , i need some help with my computer , it is an Acer Aspire 4738G.
Intel Core i3-380M
AMD Radeon HD 6370M
4GB of Memory
500 GB HDD
64-bit OS

I can't seem to install any updates at all , whenever i try to install an update this error appears saying 'An error occurred while checking for new updates for your computer.' The error code is 800B0001. I tried using the Microsoft Fix it but it
does not work and it gives me the error 'We're sorry, but we couldnt verify the integrity of one or more components, and cannot run the troubleshooter now. Please try again later. I have also tried using the System Update Readiness Tool but it gives me the error 'Installer encountere dan error :0x800b0001 Unknown Trust Provider.'

Help would be appreciated !

try turning off the antivirus and firewall, then run the update
If you loaded "free" programs from the internet or "free" security, you have to turn it all off or delete it.
Multiple security programs will cause conflicts...you cannot expect multiple security programs running all at the same time, to be compatible with updates.
Also, there are updates that are not compatible with some computers. Check the manufacturer website for a list of possible incompatible updates.
Then, there are several types of malware which prevent updating...but I do not suggest you use "free" software to detect malware.
I suggest you buy a real professional, all in one, antivirus. Install, activate, update antivirus, and scan entire system.

omoweyy

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012

I do not have any anti-virus programs currently. I have tried turning off firewall but it still does not work. There has to be some updates , windows updates that is , the reason i know that is because i have not been able to update my computer for over a year.