Windows corrupts after clean install repeatedly?

May 24, 2018
4 times in a row after a clean install after another Windows update runs and my PC runs "drive recovery" then becomes un-bootable.Also when I try to use recovery everything fails but I have noticed it designates a new empty partition as boot in diskpart.

Edit: Memtest86 ran fine for about 11 hours with no errors. After that I tried a new flash drive as the installer and then after an hour of usage windows corrupted again. Then using the install usb I ran chkdsk and found no errors. After a complete clean and reformat with diskpart I proceeded to reinstall which went fine then in the os I ran dism and sfc which both returned no errors after awhile I got graphical glitches then the same "recovering disk" bootloop then an unbootable install. I really don't know what else could be causing this please help?

Edit 2: Okay chkdsk returned errors in recovery does this mean that I have a broken SSD?

Solution
with the new windows update some ssd have been having issues and borking windows. if your running an m2 or nve ssd make sure the mb bios is updated and turn off power savings for the drive...
May 24, 2018

Are there problems with SATA ssd's?