[SOLVED] Windows deactivatd and update corrupt and msi afterburner crashes

Prominent
Nov 28, 2021
A little background, i had this pc for many years, hardware unchanged, just add new drives.
Os is activated since windows7

Just recently windows activate watermark appears and in setting, update and activate page takes forever to load
Also i realise afterburner and rivertuner crashes at startup, reinstall males no diff

Finally i copy whole user folder as backup and reinstall windows , put back user folder.
And very soon 1-2 days later same issue again...

Pc spec if that matters
R7 1700, 2x8gb ram, gtx970, 1tb sx8200 pro, 500gb mx500, 4tb wd blue

D

Deleted member 14196

Looks like your license wasn’t valid and they deactivated it. If you think that it should be activated then call Microsoft and tell them what happened and they will you why it’s been deactivated

This often happens when people buy those cheap keys

Prominent
Nov 28, 2021
Looks like your license wasn’t valid and they deactivated it. If you think that it should be activated then call Microsoft and tell them what happened and they will you why it’s been deactivated
So why is the activate and update pages in setting all blank and not loading up?
I cant put in another key

Infact the key used for many years is legit

Prominent
Nov 28, 2021
Yes. This information is needed to eliminate certain things. And not providing this information prevents us from eliminating one possible issue and moving on to others.

This "physical package" is what? And from where?
Just a usual retail package, how complicated do you want?

And how could a key relate to dead update/activate page?