Question windows dectect sound input from usb mic bu its not going through my sound card

scottyswayne

Commendable
Jan 21, 2020
im thinking its a windows 11 issue i tried cmedia the same issue happened to that mic but sound worked so im haveing issues with sound input through usb any ideal how i can fix this it worked fine in windows ten after i upgraded well it no longer work im useing a wii usb mike btw windows installed it dectect the sound input but soound blaster 5 ae pluss is not receiving the device info to add to input menue it did on windows ten

scottyswayne

Commendable
Jan 21, 2020
im thinking its a windows 11 issue i tried cmedia the same issue happened to that mic but sound worked so im haveing issues with sound input through usb any ideal how i can fix this it worked fine in windows ten after i upgraded well it no longer work im useing a wii usb mike btw windows installed it dectect the sound input but soound blaster 5 ae pluss is not receiving the device info to add to input menue it did on windows ten
i think installing a 3rd party driver software for that card might work if there is a project for that card going on