Windows detect a hard disk problem backup your files immediately..?

Windows keep saying me to back up my data in Disk 1 is this critical..? I don’t see any abnormal behaviors in Disk 1. Active time also 0% most of the time because I using another Disk for the OS. Paging also disable for the Disk 1. No idea why I keep getting that kind of massage whenever I start it. As I don’t have any external storage for backup I need to know about this error or a method to fix it if possible!

HDD – ST31000340NS (1TB Seagate) one with error
SAMSUNG SP2504C 250GB for the OS

Solution
It means that disk failure is not far away - - hence the backup warning.

Disk failure can occur regardless of how seldom the drive is actually written to or read from.

If there is anything important on that HDD you should already have it backed up anyway -- you don't wait for warning messages to tell you - - :/

Replace that HDD with a new one ASAP - - - and I'd recommend a WD one over Seagate - - - WD ones are more reliable and more durable in my experience.
It means that disk failure is not far away - - hence the backup warning.

Disk failure can occur regardless of how seldom the drive is actually written to or read from.

If there is anything important on that HDD you should already have it backed up anyway -- you don't wait for warning messages to tell you - - :/

Replace that HDD with a new one ASAP - - - and I'd recommend a WD one over Seagate - - - WD ones are more reliable and more durable in my experience.

Solution

Thanks I will buy a new one! Looks like there's problem now it freezing.