Question Windows doesn't boot after using AI Suite IIII

Oct 2, 2020
Hello! I've been using AI Suite III to overclock my CPU, and it was running at 21%. I pushed it to 25%, and my PC froze. After that, I've been unable to start Windows. I've restored the BIOS defaults, but my boot storage device doesnt show up. When I enable CMS it does, but it just freezes after showing the MSI logo. I've tried putting a Windows USB and booting from that, and there it finally shows my boot device, but with only 15mb left (obviously incorrect) of storage and I can't wipe it or anything. It's a brand new SSD. Please help!

Motherboard: ROG STRIX z490-F Gaming
CPU: Intel Core i5-10600K

Lutfij

Titan
Overclocking needs all your components to work in tandem, meaning the PSU will need to deliver the extra power needed for the overclock while the CPU cooler will need to dissipate the heat from the processor. Is the airflow in your case optimal?

You might want to disconnect from the wall and then remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes prior to replacing it and see if you can get the system to POST.

Oct 2, 2020
Overclocking needs all your components to work in tandem, meaning the PSU will need to deliver the extra power needed for the overclock while the CPU cooler will need to dissipate the heat from the processor. Is the airflow in your case optimal?

You might want to disconnect from the wall and then remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes prior to replacing it and see if you can get the system to POST.

Yes, the BIOS records the temperature at only 37C so the heat shouldn't be an issue. I'll try to remove the battery.

Oct 2, 2020
Removing the battery did not work. Still the same issue. The BIOS only recognize the storage device which Windows is not located on, except if i launch it from the USB stick, then it recognizes it but with faulty values (such as just having 15mb left when in reality there's 300g or more)

Oct 2, 2020
When I am in the "Auto" Fields in which I can type in in the bios, it starts writing partial messages such as an organization I am affiliated with, use of words like "IT Borderguard" etcetera. Is it possible someone have hacked me somehow? As I said when I launched Windows from the USB, it said my primary SSD only had 15mb left, when in reality it had up to 400gig. I wrote in the field "I know you've done something to my computer" and after that the messages stopped. It makes no sense at all that words like "IT Borderguard" which are words I've never written on my computer appear in a text-entry field in the BIOS.

Oct 2, 2020
By using the Windows USB boot option I could delete all my partitions and install Windows freshly. However it does not detect the SSD the previous windows was on. I have two SSD's with 1tb each, and it only detects one of them. How can I solve this?