Question Windows doesnt start without ram

Nov 19, 2020
Hi all I have a lenovo 330 laptop running Windows 10 . Which started to randomly turn itself off and fail to start. It would take days of trying to get it to boot up. I managed to get it to start and did a clean reinstall of windows 10 from usb . Which worked but evertime I turn it on I just get a black screen. The only way I can get it to start up is to take the ram out and turn it on and it boots fine then. As soon as I put the ram in and restart it fails to loads again just black screen and keeps trying to load.

Does this point to a bad ram? I ran Windows memory diagnostic tool , no problems found it restarted and now the same laptops on screens blank. Will have to remove ram again to boot laptop and out it in when Windows has laoded whats going on ..

Nov 19, 2020
This seems strange. I put the windows 10 iso usb back into the port and started computer now loads fine using that and made sure everything is updated which it says it is. Took usb out and shut down computer. But now I get blue screen saying
SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

But it does actually load windows now so there's a start ..
How do I get rid if this error message ?