Question Windows error after upgrading ram

Jun 8, 2019
So, i installed new ram in laptop, then i started it, and everything worked. The ram was showing in bios and windows, and then i tryied opening gta 5, and it worked perfectly until i tryied to gta online ,then the screen got black for like 1 minute, then i got 2 blue screens. After that infinite blackness. The fans are spinning, and i tryied even to remove the new ram, and same thing. Infinite blackness... I think the hdd got corrupted but i'm not sure

Feb 16, 2020
Please report the model of laptop, the type of ram (Make, Model, Speed, Latencies, etc)
Also, what is the type of ram that you tried to replace the old ram with? (Make, Speed, latencies, etc)

Can you access the bios at all? If the hdd/ssd corrupted you should at least be able to access the bios. (make sure to put your old ram back in CORRECTLY) or it will obviously not start at all.

Jun 8, 2019
So, i installed new ram in laptop, then i started it, and everything worked. The ram was showing in bios and windows, and then i tryied opening gta 5, and it worked perfectly until i tryied to gta online ,then the screen got black for like 1 minute, then i got 2 blue screens. After that infinite blackness. The fans are spinning, and i tryied even to remove the new ram, and same thing. Infinite blackness... I think the hdd got corrupted but i'm not sure
Please report the model of laptop, the type of ram (Make, Model, Speed, Latencies, etc)
Also, what is the type of ram that you tried to replace the old ram with? (Make, Speed, latencies, etc)

Can you access the bios at all? If the hdd/ssd corrupted you should at least be able to access the bios. (make sure to put your old ram back in CORRECTLY) or it will obviously not start at all.
No i can't start bios . The old memory was integrated in the board, and now, even that is not working. I installed the ram correctly. I said that the first time i started, the new ram was showing, then i got 2 blue screens, then infinite blackness. Yeah i saw the other talks about this, but the first time to me worked. The laptop is an lenovo ideapad 330s-15arr and the new memory stick is an t-force 4gb 2400mhz

TRENDING THREADS