[SOLVED] Windows Files

SeanK135

Reputable
Dec 29, 2019
hi so i was just looking and well theres about 7 different foldersfor windows on my SSDan example program files,perf logs Ect.... but i was just thinking like can i make a seperate folder and put all those foleders into it?? so all the windows stuff is just in 1 single folder holdin all the sub folders for windows??

Solution
hi so i was just looking and well theres about 7 different foldersfor windows on my SSDan example program files,perf logs Ect.... but i was just thinking like can i make a seperate folder and put all those foleders into it?? so all the windows stuff is just in 1 single folder holdin all the sub folders for windows??
Do that and you will break your OS.

It is looking for things in certain places and folders. Don't move things around if you did not create them.

USAFRet

Titan
Do that and you will break your OS.

It is looking for things in certain places and folders. Don't move things around if you did not create them.

Solution