[SOLVED] Windows freezing with loud noise and have to force shutdown! HELP!

sufyaaaaaaaan

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
This has honestly been going on for a while now and it basically just froze out of nowhere I could be playing a game like league or literally browsing the web and it'll freeze. It stopped happening for while but it has now recently come back and I'm so sick and tired of it. Initially I thought it could've been my headset drivers because they where acting up and used others and I re installed windows fresh and it was all going fine until it FROZE again. The thing is it has never made that earrape buzzing sound until now and I think that is because I'm now using the onboard audio instead of the USB Hyperx headphones. Is there anyone out there with better knowledge than me on how to fix it because it's so annoying.

Solution
I would start with a clean install of your video card drivers. Also pay attention to the audio drivers loads by nVidia that can try to replace other audio drivers. If you click on the sound icon in the taskbar it may give you a choice of audio drivers.

sufyaaaaaaaan

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
I had forgot to add my CPU specs firstly I built this around 4 years ago: CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming RAM: 16gb DDR3 Hyperx ram MOBO: MSI 970 AM3 Motherboard PSU: Corsair CXM 750W .

I would start with a clean install of your video card drivers. Also pay attention to the audio drivers loads by nVidia that can try to replace other audio drivers. If you click on the sound icon in the taskbar it may give you a choice of audio drivers.

Solution