windows is fun****ng with my keyboard annoyed as hell

sahar10501

Honorable
Oct 5, 2013
Hey for some reasons it's seems like my shift key is always pressed and when it doesn't my ctrl is being pressed. that means when i press one file in a folder and then the fifth all being selected and many many other annoying things that comes with it.

Things i've done:
Completely formatting my PC.
And no stickey keys are not on.

Thanks! I'm desperate for some kind of help!

Have' a good day.

Solution
It is more likely to be the keyboard itself failed.
If it ever worked before and now doesn't then it is either a driver issue or hardware. You can try rolling back the driver if that option is available in Device Manager.
But, I'm betting on hardware.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
I'm assuming this is a laptop.
Laptop keyboard fails happen all the time and usually the fix is replacing the keyboard. With some laptops that is cheap and easy, with others it is cheap and nearly impossible. Tell us your model number and we can tell you what you are up against.
Plugging in a USB keyboard is a good test but make sure to uninstall the onboard keyboard before you try this through Device Manager else it may still show the symptoms.

sahar10501

Honorable
Oct 5, 2013

It's a razor black widow chrome i have for one year, not a laptop

Have you tried another keyboard yet? That is the only way to determine if it's the keyboard.

sahar10501

Honorable
Oct 5, 2013

Tried another keyboard and it works flawlessly, could it because im having compatibillity issues with razer?

BadAsAl

Distinguished
It is more likely to be the keyboard itself failed.
If it ever worked before and now doesn't then it is either a driver issue or hardware. You can try rolling back the driver if that option is available in Device Manager.
But, I'm betting on hardware.

Solution