[SOLVED] Windows Media Player problems

gamerbrehdy

Honorable
Jun 15, 2018
Hi,

My Windows Media Player is not installing. I tried to install it via the control panel, and everytime I check the checkbox next to Windows Media Player, it is unchecked when I restart the "activate & deactivate" window. If I look in program files x86, there is a folder called Windows Media Player. However all the folders in there are empty.
These are the empty folders located in the Windows Media Player folder:

Icons
Media Renderer
Network Sharing
nl-NL <--- (I assume this is the language folder)
Skins
Visualisations

When I try to delete the Windows Media Player folder It says: "You do not have the rights to delete this folder", tho I'm the owner and only user of the computer, thus being administrator.

Any ideas what's wrong?

(btw, my uncle improved my pc's performance and also put a free Pro N version on my pc, so I'm low-key using a cracked Windows 10 Pro N version. I'm planning on buying a legit Windows 10 Pro product key very soon. )

Solution
Any ideas what's wrong?
Yes.

"(btw, my uncle improved my pc's performance and also put a free Pro N version on my pc, so I'm low-key using a cracked Windows 10 Pro N version. I'm planning on buying a legit Windows 10 Pro product key very soon. )"

You could have installed the real Win 10 Pro, and just left it Unactivated until such time as you feel you need to pay for the software you use.

USAFRet

Titan
Any ideas what's wrong?
Yes.

"(btw, my uncle improved my pc's performance and also put a free Pro N version on my pc, so I'm low-key using a cracked Windows 10 Pro N version. I'm planning on buying a legit Windows 10 Pro product key very soon. )"

You could have installed the real Win 10 Pro, and just left it Unactivated until such time as you feel you need to pay for the software you use.

Solution