[SOLVED] windows mouse appears in games and i can't interact with the game

kluchgts

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2013
I thought it was the taskbar but it's a few inches away from the taskbar too. but it always seems to be the bottom left corner. Does anyone know how to stop this? This hasn't happened until a few weeks ago. My drivers and OS are all updated.

Solution
well it's weird. i can interact with the game anywhere except the bottom left corner and i have to alt tab twice to get back in and use that section.

I know the issue you are having. It's related to the resolution. (Your computer has a different interaction window than its display window.) I solved it by shutting off the game, reinstalling graphics drivers, and starting it back up, in a new resolution. There might be a config.yml or something like that in your game files where you can manually set a different borderless resolution before the game starts up.

BlackHatPCs

Prominent
Nov 27, 2019
well it's weird. i can interact with the game anywhere except the bottom left corner and i have to alt tab twice to get back in and use that section.

I know the issue you are having. It's related to the resolution. (Your computer has a different interaction window than its display window.) I solved it by shutting off the game, reinstalling graphics drivers, and starting it back up, in a new resolution. There might be a config.yml or something like that in your game files where you can manually set a different borderless resolution before the game starts up.

Solution