Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hello,

Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and Fax
Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color like
Black.

Thanks

Chuck

kelly

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

That's a new one. :eek:)

--
Happy Mardi Gras,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Charles A. Lackman" <Charles@CreateItSoftware.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and
> Fax Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color
> like Black.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chuck

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"Charles A. Lackman" <Charles@CreateItSoftware.net> wrote:

>Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and Fax
>Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color like
>Black.

Not that I know of. You could switch to a third-party picture viewer
with more options, however.

--
(tm)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Then everything white will be black. Appearance in Display in Control Panel, change Window.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message news:eTUTDtDCFHA.244@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> "Charles A. Lackman" <Charles@CreateItSoftware.net> wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and Fax
>>Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color like
>>Black.
>
> Not that I know of. You could switch to a third-party picture viewer
> with more options, however.
>
> --
> (tm)

karl

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

In slideshow mode it is black :)