[SOLVED] windows repair tool

Jan 15, 2019
Hello, I've just upgraded my pc, and i bought an ssd to my pc, and when i was going to download windows on my ssd something happend, when i restart my pc i only come to : opperation systen was not found.. Or when i come to repair tool i can't click on something there, i only can click on the restart my pc or shut off my pc, i really need help with this issue...

Solution
How far into the install process did you get originally before "something happened". Did you get to part where it asks to restart and then it just can't find windows on boot? Had you set USB as 1st item in boot order, as some motherboards have a way to set a 1 off boot device so you can set ssd as 1st in boot order and it won't get confused after the restart and try to use USB.

What are details of the PC?

this might help - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/3103656/an-operating-system-wasn-t-found-error-when-booting-windows

errors during installation can leave windows confused as to what it is doing.

Best idea is to wipe the hdd and start again

So if you boot off installer, can you get to screen after the languages where...

Colif

Win 11 Master
How far into the install process did you get originally before "something happened". Did you get to part where it asks to restart and then it just can't find windows on boot? Had you set USB as 1st item in boot order, as some motherboards have a way to set a 1 off boot device so you can set ssd as 1st in boot order and it won't get confused after the restart and try to use USB.

What are details of the PC?

this might help - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/3103656/an-operating-system-wasn-t-found-error-when-booting-windows

errors during installation can leave windows confused as to what it is doing.

Best idea is to wipe the hdd and start again

So if you boot off installer, can you get to screen after the languages where you choose to install or repair PC?
If so, choose repair
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type diskpart and press enter
type list disk and press enter
this shows all drives available, DVD/USB and hdd, make note of hdd number
type Select disk X - where X is the number of the hdd you want to wipe, change X to that number and press enter
once the drive you want to wipe is chosen, type Clean

Solution
Jan 15, 2019
this is my pc stuff :
Asus geforce 1060 6gb
cooler master liquid 240
16gb ram
motherboard msi tomahawk
power supply 650
ssd m2 bd
amd ryzen5 2600
hardisk 1tb

But when i start my pc, this shows up : An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating systen. press CTL+ALT+DEL to restart, but when i restart this comes up again.. But i can press f11 and its an options : Arsenal gaming- Please select boot device : my ssd, my hardisk or enter setup, so when i press setup it just put me in to msi motherboard options... But my friend has an windows 10 pro on a usb, but when i plugg that inn my computer and press delete button on my keyboard, and then install windows on my ssd when it hit like 30 to 40% it keeps coming errors... thanks alot for the help if you can help me :) i really appriciate all comments....

Colif

Win 11 Master
your motherboard has a feature called Secure erase, you should use that to wipe ssd (remove hdd from power before running this, just in case) and run installer again.

was this PC a pre built? only going from the name Arsenal gaming. How old is it?