Windows Restart Loop After Install New Hardware

razychowdhury

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010
Hi, Yesterday I just install a new Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme S and Thermaltake Toughpower Grand GOLD 750W PSU.

My Problem is before installing these 2 hardware, windows was starting fine, there was no problem. But seems after installing these 2 hardware, my windows is not start after pressing power button. When i press the power button, my pc just restart right before the windows 7 logo and then the windows in running fine.

Why it's not loaded in first time ?.

Solution
Sounds like you may have an electrical short or the motherboard may have been damaged. Check to see if any stray wires have come in contact with any of your components. Board damage can happen if you press or pull too hard on a component. Make sure there is no water damage in the case. And also make sure you have plugged in all the motherboard power connectors.

kyllien

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013
Sounds like you may have an electrical short or the motherboard may have been damaged. Check to see if any stray wires have come in contact with any of your components. Board damage can happen if you press or pull too hard on a component. Make sure there is no water damage in the case. And also make sure you have plugged in all the motherboard power connectors.

Solution

razychowdhury

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010

Checked everything as you say, nothing found :(

Is there any other way to check this out.