Question Windows stuck in low resolution and BIOS won't display ?

Aug 18, 2021
Hi, recently I upgraded my PC. After I did so, my PC had a few issues (hard drive would go slow, PC wouldn't boot up properly) so I decided to reset the hard drive. Now, when I launch my PC the resolution is extremely low. I've tried fixing it in a few ways, like going to the AMD Radeon software and setting a custom resolution (this didn't work as I couldn't click on the EULA agreement with the existing resolution), I updated my drivers, I tried going into the settings to change the resolution there but it's grayed out. I then tried to go to the bios from the system recovery in the settings, but the bios won't display at all. I can't think of any other ways to fix this, does anyone have an idea of what to do?

Hardware (The motherboard, GPU and CPU are all new):

GPU: RX 6600XT
CPU: Ryzen 7 3600x
Motherboard: A520M-HVS
HDD: Western Digital WD10EZEX
RAM: Crucial RAM CT2K8G4DFS824A 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR4 2400 MHz CL17 Desktop Memory

Thank you to anyone who knows how to help

Hi, recently I upgraded my PC. After I did so, my PC had a few issues (hard drive would go slow, PC wouldn't boot up properly) so I decided to reset the hard drive. Now, when I launch my PC the resolution is extremely low. I've tried fixing it in a few ways, like going to the AMD Radeon software and setting a custom resolution (this didn't work as I couldn't click on the EULA agreement with the existing resolution), I updated my drivers, I tried going into the settings to change the resolution there but it's grayed out. I then tried to go to the bios from the system recovery in the settings, but the bios won't display at all. I can't think of any other ways to fix this, does anyone have an idea of what to do?

Hardware (The motherboard, GPU and CPU are all new):

GPU: RX 6600XT
CPU: Ryzen 7 3600x
Motherboard: A520M-HVS
HDD: Western Digital WD10EZEX
RAM: Crucial RAM CT2K8G4DFS824A 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR4 2400 MHz CL17 Desktop Memory

Thank you to anyone who knows how to help
Couldnt go into bios from starting up pc by spamming the bios key (f2 or del)?