Question Windows Time Wrong in OS and BIOS

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
This is like the trillionth's thread about this issue and take it into account that whatever your suggestion is it's probably been done. Ok, now some backstory, 2yrs ago I got an issue where the time kept skipping forward and I fixed it after a few weeks somehow, then a few months ago I got it again, I did a clean reinstall and it didnt help, I did a soft reinstall a week ago, still nothing, Tonight I did a full reinstall whilst also deleting any partitions so there aren't any OEMs or whatever. STILL the SAME problem. When the problem was happening 2yrs ago, the time skipped 4hrs and like 4 months, in the more recent months its been 2-4hrs and actually yesterday night it skipped 8hrs for the first time. Now, I know what you are thinking, and yes, I have replaced the CMOS battery, actually twice.
So, now lets get to the specifics, the problem seems to go away when I go into settings and switch off and on the "Set the time Automatically" slider (yes my time zone is correct, its GMT btw). The time is always 2hrs ahead when I startup the pc, even in BIOS - Heres a weird detail, when I try to change the time in bios like with a - and + I am unable to change the hours because it almost instantly switches to the value which is 2hrs ahead of the correct one, I am though able to change the minutes and date freely.
I have tried many fixes, feel free to list a couple if you're down to reply, but the main one's are:
-|- Services - Windows Time - Set startup type to Automatic - Does nothing
-|- Task Scheduler - Time Synchronisation - SynchronizeTime - It's all good, I try to add a new trigger and it works fine
-|- Task Scheduler - Time Synchronisation - ForceSynchronizeTime - This one does not allow me to add any triggers because it just gives me an error "Task Scheduler service is not available. Task Scheduler will attempt to reconnect to it."
-|- There are probably other Fixes that i tried but just can't remember right now, but any and all suggestions are welcome!
Ok, that is all, please ask away, but it is pretty late right now so i might take a while before I reply, but I will be very responsive in the morning ;)