Question Windows Update causing crashes

HakaseLA

Prominent
Apr 2, 2023
Hello, please refrain from judging my choices (or at all really, I ask in order to get an answer thanks)

Aisurix RX 580 8GB 2048sp, using stock AMD Adrenalin (red; intended to use the "blue" version whose name I couldnt remember at the moment, I think is "Pro" and worked once but... It swapped to red on its own)
Windows 10 Pro (22H2)

I noticed on recent update sessions, that my custom overclock settings always end up resetted. I done GPU and Memory stress tests with furmark 1 and memtestcl respectively, overclocked and not: No problems found.

Could it be a software bug instead? Or do I have to test something else? Once I reapply my OC profile, everything keeps working like a charm until Windows Update decides to attack again.

EDIT
HW Specifications
APU: AMD A8-6600 @4.2GHz (Supossedly Quad-core but actually dual, apparently)
(w iGPU: HD 8570D)
RAM: 2x8 (16) GB @1833MHz
GPU: Aisurix RX 580 8GB 2048sp
(w OC: 1340MHz max for GPU, 2000MHz for VRAM)

I cant touch my PC for the following 3 hours (or less, hopefully), so I cant experiment with the CMOS battery just yet. As for full Windows version... In a weird bad luck strike, Parsec's Connect button became gray, and TeamViewer has decided to make me believe I use it for commercial purposes just now (but Im not willing to give up a bunch of additional private info in order to get them to unlock my Personal computer, bye TeamViewer).
I'll update this post again as soon as I get to home.

Last edited: