Windows Update

When i try to install any update(security or other) from
Microsoft Windows update, I have the message, "The Program
can't update Windows 2000 files because the language on
your system is different then the update."

Same language every where ????

Any clue....?

kamal

I have com across this problem having gone through the
Microsoft upgrade web site. My windows 2000 inteface is
now in German and I can change it back into English!!

An clues MS et al?????

thank you