[SOLVED] Windows won’t boot on my new computer

Dec 31, 2018
I just built a new computer and I bought a windows 10 thing from Best Buy. When ever I try to load windows I get a message that says another device is required can someone please help.

Solution
can you give us a list of parts in PC?

was the error "No device drivers were found" as that is likely referring to the USB.

Was the Windows 10 thingy a USB drive? Do you have another 16gb USB handy? On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

the cause could be the USB drive itself, windows doesn't have necessary drivers for it.

It is also possible that the store sold copy of Win 10 isn't the newest version of win 10 and depending on what hardware you have, that version may be missing drivers. The version of windows available on Media creation tool is the very latest.

Colif

Win 11 Master
can you give us a list of parts in PC?

was the error "No device drivers were found" as that is likely referring to the USB.

Was the Windows 10 thingy a USB drive? Do you have another 16gb USB handy? On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

the cause could be the USB drive itself, windows doesn't have necessary drivers for it.

It is also possible that the store sold copy of Win 10 isn't the newest version of win 10 and depending on what hardware you have, that version may be missing drivers. The version of windows available on Media creation tool is the very latest.

Solution