Question Windows wont start without going into bios ?

Symphonyog

Prominent
Sep 8, 2019
So recently I upgraded my pc parts to a Ryzen 3 3100 and a Gigabyte B550 DS3H and after installing I couldn't get a boot unless I opened the bios. I wouldn't even touch anything id go in and save an exit and it'd boot then. I've tried loading optimized defaults and moving boot priorities but nothing. I'm also a BIT new to new looking bios' but I know enough. If someone could help out that'd be great!

Lutfij

Titan
What were your specs prior to the upgrade and what are you specs after the upgrade? Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

We'll be seeing two sets of specs. One for before and one for after. Also, did you reinstall your OS after you migrated to the (new) motherboard? If the PSU has been recycled from an older build, include it's age.

Symphonyog

Prominent
Sep 8, 2019
old specs
CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition
Motherboard: Asus M5A99fx
Ram: GSkill DDR3 8 GB 2666MHz (dual channel)
SSD/HDD: 256GB ssd 1TB Hdd
GPU: rtx 2060 KO Ultra (i got it and upgraded mobo a week later for bottleneck reasons)
PSU: 650 watt psu topower (not rated)
Case: Coolermaster lite 5

new specs
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3100
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 DS3H
Ram: 16GB Tforce DDR4 ram 3200MHz (dual channel)
SSD/HDD: 1TB SSD 1TB HDD (new ssd new os but booted fine when on older parts)
GPU: RTX 2060 KO Ultra
PSU: EVGA 500w 80 plus bronze (dont overclock so it does the job)
Case: Coolermaster lite 5
note: all parts on new build are brand new ordered and shipped from newegg no issues at all

Symphonyog

Prominent
Sep 8, 2019
What were your specs prior to the upgrade and what are you specs after the upgrade? Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

We'll be seeing two sets of specs. One for before and one for after. Also, did you reinstall your OS after you migrated to the (new) motherboard? If the PSU has been recycled from an older build, include it's age.
didnt know if you know but i responded