Windows XP AIO (All in one) iso File

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Where did you see these files?

You can create an ISO of an XP install disk (with later SPs), but the subsequent updates etc still need to be done via Windows Update.

Anywhere you see offering Vista, XP or 7 beyond the main 'service packs' are not legit sources of installation media and may well have malicious content baked in.

Oct 27, 2018

I saw these examples:
-(Windows 7, 8.1 and 10) 44 in one iso
-(Windows 7 and 8.1) 29 in one iso
-(Windows Vista x86 and x64) all in one iso
Windows XP doesn't have "install.wim" file. Can I do it without "install.wim" file ?

COLGeek

Cybernaut

I would not trust any such sources, for either safety of use or legitimacy. Only use ISOs from official sources.

Oct 27, 2018

But I tested (44in1) iso on virtualbox and it works.

Oct 27, 2018

Just for saving free space in the HDD. For Example Windows Vista iso files (estimated file size):
Windows Vista Starter x86 2 GB
Windows Vista Home Basic x86 2 GB
Windows Vista Home Premium x86 2 GB
Windows Vista Business x86 2 GB
Windows Vista Ultimate 2 GB
Windows Vista Home Basic x64 3 GB
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 3 GB
Windows Vista Business x64 3 GB
Windows Vista Ultimate 3 GB
Total 22 GB
Windows Vista x86 Aio File Size : 2,76 GB
Windows Vista x64 Aio File Size : 3,45 GB
Whould you rather 6,21 GB File or 22 GB File? Everything is same, only file size is different.

Using a pre-made AIO risks infection and of course implies illegal software.

Using original ISO's and then doing it yourself is not.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/how-to-create-a-universal-windows-7-disc-aio-with-both-32-and-64-bit-versions.145356/

Simple, do you own a separate license for each and every one of these Windows versions, or do all of these Windows versions install without asking for a license code specific to that version?