Question Wired headset with strange interference noise

Apr 8, 2019
Recently got an a sades spirit wolf 7.1 headset from amazon, thing isn't expensive so perfectly working isn't to be expected. However I owned the headset a few months back until it broke and the issue it had then was just a dusty USB slot + it reacted to being around my phone. This time it doesn't react to my phone and I've tried cleaning out USBs of course.. Basically, I notice that for some odd reason it's creating a very very slight, but noticeable noise where it goes between 2 extended low-key pitches to 2 extended high-key pitches. They're the same model and this headset came seemingly undamaged. I can make the noise much more noticeable, to an unusable extent where it also picks up static, but to do that I have to have the cord in a strange positioning being threaded through several things, however I can make the cord shape the same roughly without threading and the issue isn't there. More or less, curious if anyone has an idea of how to pinpoint the problem or why it would be a problem suddenly.

Apr 8, 2019
If this is a problem with the second headset, and you never experienced similar problems with the first one, then odds are that it is an internal failure and best you can do is to return it to the seller.
That's what I figured, but I was curious if there were any thoughts on going through the process of returning and re-ordering it. I'd try it on another device, but it's a USB and sadly I have no other PCs nor nearby friends with one.