[SOLVED] Wireless adapter for Xbox one controller

horus896

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013
Hi,
i've been using an Xbox one controller for gaming on my windows 10 pc via usb for some time now, and recently i wanted to start using the controller wirelessly.. problem is: the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (yes, i copy pasted that) is not sold here in Egypt, and i'm not really sure what's the best alternative..
would any of these work? if not, please suggest the right alternative...
Thanks in advance.

horus896

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013
No, they won’t work. Does your controller support Bluetooth? Your options are Bluetooth or XBox wireless adapter.
The user manual explains how to connect via Bluetooth, so i guess bluetooth is my only option now.. do you recommend any particular Bluetooth adapter? how do they compare to the the Microsoft adapter? do they have any latency issues? i read some good reviews about Avantree DG40S...

The user manual explains how to connect via Bluetooth, so i guess bluetooth is my only option now.. do you recommend any particular Bluetooth adapter? how do they compare to the the Microsoft adapter? do they have any latency issues? i read some good reviews about Avantree DG40S...
I remember reading the Bluetooth adapter has to be a minimum version, I think it was a minimum of Bluetooth 4.0 but Googling I can't find it. Bluetooth does have slightly higher latency and does not support headsets/accessories connected to the controller.

Reactions: horus896