Wireless Bluetooth Power Supply IDEA ?

PrivilegeYT

Distinguished
Now this is probably impossible but wouldn't it be cool if a Power supply could be wireless but still efficiently power the other components? Like say if some type of bluetooth was on the motheboard and PSU so that the Powersupply could somehow power the mobo. LOL Hopefully this happens in the future but if it does remember I thought of it first LAWL

Solution
Actually, Nikola Tesla had such an idea quite some time ago. Wireless charging is usually inductive chargers- basically a coil in the charging pad powering a coil in the device. True wireless charging like you (and Tesla) suggest is different. It is possible (Tesla had a model for it), but I'm not sure of the practicality of it. Air is usually a poor conductor and you need to be sure the power goes where it is supposed to without harming something on the way.
Actually, Nikola Tesla had such an idea quite some time ago. Wireless charging is usually inductive chargers- basically a coil in the charging pad powering a coil in the device. True wireless charging like you (and Tesla) suggest is different. It is possible (Tesla had a model for it), but I'm not sure of the practicality of it. Air is usually a poor conductor and you need to be sure the power goes where it is supposed to without harming something on the way.

Solution