Question Wireless/Bluetooth sound system for an LG TV ?

tezarin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2015
Hi all,

This is the TV I have in my living room: https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-65UM7300PUA

Trying to find a sound system (5.1, 3.1, anything) that can have several speakers that are connected to it without me having to run wires all around the living room. Can you please recommend a sound bar/speakers package that works with my TV?

Thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located, what is your preferred sit for purchase and what is your budget for the sound system? If you could include the size(square footage) of the room, that would also help in gauging the sort of audio setup you could invest in. Your monitor has HDMI ARC as well as an optical audio output port. You could look into any one of these kits but you could pair just about any other soundbar/HTS unit.

tezarin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2015
Where are you located, what is your preferred sit for purchase and what is your budget for the sound system? If you could include the size(square footage) of the room, that would also help in gauging the sort of audio setup you could invest in. Your monitor has HDMI ARC as well as an optical audio output port. You could look into any one of these kits but you could pair just about any other soundbar/HTS unit.
Thank you for your reply. It's a small living room, not too big, carpeted. My budget is under $400-$500. Basically need to make sure there is no wires/cables running between the speakers and the subwoofer/sound bar and that I can for example pickup one of the speakers from one side of the room and just move it to the other side without worrying about the cables, etc.