Wireless internet problems

have a Netgear wireless router - 54 Mbit, and then i have ADSL installed
and the internet works fine. Ive connected the whole thing like this:
Netgear wireless PCMCIA-netcard connects to the router and that works fine,
then i have connected the Netgear router to the ADSL box ofcourse in the
UPlink stick, and then i have connected my Desktop PC to the router with a
LAN cable which also works fine i can access the internet fine, BUT when i
try to go on the net with both computers it isnt possible. The internet
settings is "PPoe" (spelled wrong the other than DHCP), and i have to call
up and log on a network before accessing the internet but when one computer
is on the net i cant do this, please help. Ive tried some stuff:

Changed the ínternet settings on 1 off the computers to not to dial when a
connection is present, that didnt work.
Tried the automatic detect settings in LAN settings.

on my ISP's homepage they say that it should be possible to connect more
computers to the router, but what am i missing.

Thx Nichlas Holm Joergensen

Your message was VERY confusing, however, I'll try my best to assist
in your setup. The DSL modem should be connected to the WAN port of
the router. Afterwards, connect the Desktop PC to one of the LAN
ports on the router. Once you've done that, attempt to gain access to
the router's menu by typing in 192.168.0.1 or a variation thereof from
your browser's address window. (see manual for exact IP address to
type). Once you've gained access to your router's menu, enable
wireless mode. I suggest you change the SSID to a name of your choice
and make sure it is the same in the wireless card's utility or Windows
wireless Zero Configuration utility. Enable DHCP, save the changes
then logout of the router's menu. Try and get on the internet with
each PC then both PCs at the same time. If you'll be using the
wireless configuration utility that came with your wireless card, then
make sure you disable the windows wireless zero config utility (I am
assuming you're using windows xp). After you've successfully
completed your task, log back into the router's menu and make more
changes for security purposes, i.e. enable WEP or WPA, MAC addrress
filtering, change the default login password, etc.