Wireless Network Card not recognized after hibernate

OksanaGG_23

Reputable
Jan 11, 2015
I have a NetGear N600 wireless network card for my desktop. It works fine when it has power. However, every time I come out of hibernation mode, the card does not appear to be connected. If I unplug it and plug it back in, it works fine. I was have a problem with my mouse and keyboard doing the same thing but not the card. Now, the keyboard and mouse work fine, no issues out of hibernation, but he network card doesn't. I can provide more information if needed, any advise would be greatly appreciated. I also posted this in general connectivity. Not sure what the proper forum would be.

OksanaGG_23

Reputable
Jan 11, 2015
We recently, like within the last week or 2, completely redid the system. There were a lot of drivers not up to date, minor issues with things updating, but we got everything squared away there. The computer it's self is actually running better than it ever has, aside from the network card not working out of hibernation. Like I said, if I unplug it and plug it right back in, it works fine. Never stops working or glitches out. Strong signal received and the internet doesn't cut out.