[SOLVED] Wireless printer unable to connect

tdiffee1

Honorable
Sep 18, 2015
I have an HP Pro 148 – 149 wireless laser jet. Since Tuesday's (09/08/2020) Microsoft update to Win 10 I have been unable to connect with the printer through either the printers control panel or through my Internet access button. It will not accept my network password even though I copied it from the control. Thoughts and suggestions please?

Solution
I have an HP Pro 148 – 149 wireless laser jet. Since Tuesday's (09/08/2020) Microsoft update to Win 10 I have been unable to connect with the printer through either the printers control panel or through my Internet access button. It will not accept my network password even though I copied it from the control. Thoughts and suggestions please?
I don't know which printer a "HP Pro 148 – 149 wireless laser jet". But I would start by using a wired connection to the printer. I think all their wireless printers have wired connectivity also.

kanewolf

Titan
I don't know which printer a "HP Pro 148 – 149 wireless laser jet". But I would start by using a wired connection to the printer. I think all their wireless printers have wired connectivity also.

Solution