wireless router problem

viany

Honorable
Apr 3, 2013
i have a wireless router in my network from some laptops to do their work .. sudden my entire network wont be able to get internet ..so we will turn off the wireless router , then we will get the internet ..and after sometime we will turn on wireless router ... and if problem repeats again we have to turn off the wireless router..can any one tell me what could the problem and solution for this issue..

Do you mean you have to "Reset" the router?

If you have to reset the router frequently, call up your ISP and have them remotely upgrade the firmware and do a remote reset.

If the problem still persists, you may need a new wireless router. I suggest Linksys.

viany

Honorable
Apr 3, 2013
thanks ubrales, but we dont reset it.. we will unplug the power cable to our wireless router....
our network sturcture is like first modem to firewall, firewall to switches , switches to servers , from servers to clients and wireless routers ..... wireless router will receive ip from local server...

Unplugging and re-plugging is resetting! There are two ways to reset. One is by unplugging, and the other is by depressing the tiny recessed button at the back of the wireless router.

Call up your ISP and remotely upgrade the firmware of the modem as well as the wireless router. If the problem persists replace the wireless router..