witch fan is better?

Solution
If your mounting the fan on the front of the case where there is something restricting airflow. Youll be better off using a Static pressure fan. Usually on exhuast you'll use High Airflow fans since their isn't usually anything blocking exhaust fans. Ideally the fan should have a good mix of both an use it as either a exhaust or intake fan effectively but theres really only 2 out there that do that well. And thats Corsair Ml fans an Noctua fans, hence why i recommended em. And there's more then just the specs. Component quality, the Trust worthiness of a brand etc. Corsair has a long history of being reputable and of good quality.

DillonJ3K

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015

So did i till Corsair released their ML fans shortly ago.

Samer1970

Admirable
BANNED

Whats better in them?

DillonJ3K

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015

More quite with high rpm. Better airflow.

Samer1970

Admirable
BANNED

hmmmm (ordering one for testing) Thanks .

Samer1970

Admirable
BANNED

Fans that come inside corsair cases are the cheapest they have , they dont include high end fans in their cases

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

ok but now witch one of the fans i told you about is the best? it should have the highest cfm and the lowest dba right?

DillonJ3K

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015

Personally id go with the corsair AF if i had to choose from those listed. I had them in one of my rigs an a builds iv made for others. ALways worked good, plus they look really nice.

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

aren't they a little bit loud? and their cfm isn't high

DillonJ3K

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015

They make a quiet edition an performance edition. Get the quiet. And they provide plenty enough airflow to keep things at good temps.

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

the problem is that there is only the high pressure version and look at the cm sickleflow spec aren't they better? and the cougar too

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

what i'm saying is that there is only high static pressure ones available right now

DillonJ3K

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015
If your mounting the fan on the front of the case where there is something restricting airflow. Youll be better off using a Static pressure fan. Usually on exhuast you'll use High Airflow fans since their isn't usually anything blocking exhaust fans. Ideally the fan should have a good mix of both an use it as either a exhaust or intake fan effectively but theres really only 2 out there that do that well. And thats Corsair Ml fans an Noctua fans, hence why i recommended em. And there's more then just the specs. Component quality, the Trust worthiness of a brand etc. Corsair has a long history of being reputable and of good quality.

Solution

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

ok so i get corsair high static for the intake and cm sickleflow for the exhaust or cougar

DillonJ3K

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015

Sounds good, Thatll keep your pc nice an cool.
Also if you feel iv helped you. Pls select select a best answer.

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

ok :) i just though about keeping the ones that come with the case and only get one high static pressure till the quite edition is available