[SOLVED] Won’t show video and there are no post beeps

May 21, 2020
So I had previous problem with this computer I’m building. I had amd motherboard and cpu but the computer wouldn’t turn on. But the power supply was good and every so I replaced it for a intel motherboard and cpu. Now I can’t get video graphics card is running, cpu is running fan is on, and power supply is giving out power to case fans. I just don’t get video or post beeps. I even remove the RAM sticks and still no beeps. I’m thinking it’s the motherboard but I rather have a second opinion.
Here’s new parts

CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard: ASRock B365M-HDV Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Ram: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 4 GB GAMING Video Card

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Solution
Thank you for very clear details
This is an real complicated situation....i have a few suggestions you can try which i hope you can access Bios.
1.Remove your Graphics Card and connect your Screen to the Integrated Graphics(Onboard Screen connect).Sometimes new Motherboards are set to Default settings in BIOS and the PCI Chipset is ether disabled or PCI legacy support is disabled.Try Booting up your System without the Graphics Card connected and see if you can get a POST Beep and Signal to the Screen (NOTE I WOULD USE VGA SCREEN INPUT TO CONNECT)
2.Reset your Bios by Removing your CMOS Battery(Small 3v battery located near the RAM Slots)for maybe 3 minutes and place it back in.Try Booting your System then and see if you can get a...

Bassplate

Reputable
So I had previous problem with this computer I’m building. I had amd motherboard and cpu but the computer wouldn’t turn on. But the power supply was good and every so I replaced it for a intel motherboard and cpu. Now I can’t get video graphics card is running, cpu is running fan is on, and power supply is giving out power to case fans. I just don’t get video or post beeps. I even remove the RAM sticks and still no beeps. I’m thinking it’s the motherboard but I rather have a second opinion.
Here’s new parts

CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard: ASRock B365M-HDV Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Ram: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 4 GB GAMING Video Card

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
This is an real complicated situation....i have a few suggestions you can try which i hope you can access Bios.
1.Remove your Graphics Card and connect your Screen to the Integrated Graphics(Onboard Screen connect).Sometimes new Motherboards are set to Default settings in BIOS and the PCI Chipset is ether disabled or PCI legacy support is disabled.Try Booting up your System without the Graphics Card connected and see if you can get a POST Beep and Signal to the Screen (NOTE I WOULD USE VGA SCREEN INPUT TO CONNECT)
2.Reset your Bios by Removing your CMOS Battery(Small 3v battery located near the RAM Slots)for maybe 3 minutes and place it back in.Try Booting your System then and see if you can get a bios Beep.
3.Reseat your CPU or use a other Test CPU just to test if it could not be the i3 that can be faulty...(Also check for bend pins on the CPU socket which could also lead to a system not to POST or load Bios.)
4.Remove all your RAM...your GPU and hardrives and then remove only the Front panel Power Switch then try Jump start your Motherboard using a screwdriver.Place the Screwdriver on the 2 pins where the Power switch should connect until the system starts up.(NOTE WHEN YOU JUMP START THE SYSTEM THE BIOS SPEAKER ARE SURPOSE TO GIVE OUT AN "NO RAM WARNING")Then you would know the MOBO is still fine and Functional.
5.If still nothing works and still no Beep....Rebuild your computer again take everything out and reinstall all components real carefully to try to prevent short circuits on the motherboard or somewhere in the casing.
I hope something helps bro and wishes you good luck.
Here is another link that can also help you try fix this problem :benetton::benetton::benetton:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=319530

Reactions: Orgusix
May 21, 2020
2.Reset your Bios by Removing your CMOS Battery(Small 3v battery located near the RAM Slots)for maybe 3 minutes and place it back in.Try Booting your System then and see if you can get a bios Beep.
3.Reseat your CPU or use a other Test CPU just to test if it could not be the i3 that can be faulty...(Also check for bend pins on the CPU socket which could also lead to a system not to POST or load Bios.)
4.Remove all your RAM...your GPU and hardrives and then remove only the Front panel Power Switch then try Jump start your Motherboard using a screwdriver.Place the Screwdriver on the 2 pins where the Power switch should connect until the system starts up.(NOTE WHEN YOU JUMP START THE SYSTEM THE BIOS SPEAKER ARE SURPOSE TO GIVE OUT AN "NO RAM WARNING")Then you would know the MOBO is still fine and Functional.
5.If still nothing works and still no Beep....Rebuild your computer again take everything out and reinstall all components real carefully to try to prevent short circuits on the motherboard or somewhere in the casing.
I hope something helps bro and wishes you good luck.
Here is another link that can also help you try fix this problem :benetton::benetton::benetton:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=319530

Thanks for the reply but I already found out the problem turns out the reason I wasn't getting video was because the graphics card hdmi display port wasn't working. So I'm just gonna return it and get a new one.

Reactions: Bassplate
Solution