[SOLVED] Wont let me login

Sep 14, 2019
Alright so I recently put in a new cpu then I got some error called
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
And instead into really looking into how to fix
It I clicked go to a restore point but heres the problem... I’ve never set one.
So now im at this point where I get the windows start up screen but whenever I try to click logon or anything it just goes up and then... nothing I cant logon

Even if I go into safe mode I get a black screen, I tried to reset but it goes halfway then brings me to the windows advanced options for repair screen
I just wanted to game man...

Solution
I mean reinstall Windows onto your system.
Windows 10 ISO Download Page

Using your laptop and a new USB Drive, follow the instructions, "Create Windows 10 Installation Media" and "Using the tool to create Install Media", found on the page linked above.

Once the USB is created, you'll need to connect it to your PC and boot from the USB (change boot priority in BIOS to USB).
This will begin the Windows installation process.
During the Install process, it will ask you where you want to install Windows. You should have an Advanced option here.
Click the Advanced option and it should show you your drive. Select it and then click Format.
This wipes the hard drive of the previous Windows installation, all programs and all files that...
Sep 14, 2019
Replace the old CPU and see if you can get your system back up and running.
What motherboard do you have?
What is the old CPU?
What is the new CPU?

-Wolf sends
B350 Tomahawk arctic
Ryzen 5 3600
Ryzen 5 1600x
So heres the thing i’ve replaced the gpu, ram, and cpu from this restore point

I can get the pc running but once I get to the wallpaper screen it just bounces up and down and is in a weird resolution

Wolfshadw

Titan
OK. Then it sounds like your OS is borked and since you do not have a restore point, your best option is to format and reinstall.
If you have data on that drive that you cannot lose, you're going to need to purchase a new hard drive to reinstall Windows onto and then recover your data.

-Wolf sends

Sep 14, 2019
OK. Then it sounds like your OS is borked and since you do not have a restore point, your best option is to format and reinstall.
If you have data on that drive that you cannot lose, you're going to need to purchase a new hard drive to reinstall Windows onto and then recover your data.

-Wolf sends
Alright sorry I kinda have no idea what you’re talking about and no idea how to go about it, I have another laptop that I could use if thats what I need

Wolfshadw

Titan

Using your laptop and a new USB Drive, follow the instructions, "Create Windows 10 Installation Media" and "Using the tool to create Install Media", found on the page linked above.

Once the USB is created, you'll need to connect it to your PC and boot from the USB (change boot priority in BIOS to USB).
During the Install process, it will ask you where you want to install Windows. You should have an Advanced option here.
Click the Advanced option and it should show you your drive. Select it and then click Format.
This wipes the hard drive of the previous Windows installation, all programs and all files that had been saved to it.
If you do not want to lose the files saved to it, you will need a new hard drive to install Windows on to and preserve your old hard drive for data recovery after your system is back up and running.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Sep 14, 2019

This wipes the hard drive of the previous Windows installation, all programs and all files that had been saved to it.
If you do not want to lose the files saved to it, you will need a new hard drive to install Windows on to and preserve your old hard drive for data recovery after your system is back up and running.

-Wolf sends
Won’t I need a new windows key?