Wooting One Analog Mechanical Keyboard Review

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexer

Distinguished

? Not trying to be offending, bro. Let me explain. In regards to adding a creepy dimension, in fps game play, I was merely pointing out I don't have the option to throttle 'w' to creep/walk unless I use 'c' crouch with 'w' (most CoD and BF games). Sprint key is 'shift'. So my understanding, if I pick up an analog keyboard, I'd have this creeping ability or added dimension with 'w' key. Sorry for not clarifying that point.
Yes, 'Made' analog. Some things are better made or kept analog. And I used 'amusing' in place of interesting. Hope that clears up what meant. Sorry.
I'm merely pointing out some electronics are better analog than digital.
You made a Fender Bassman from parts. Lol. That's cool. Along with Marshall, they made the staple amp/speaker gear. I was never a musician but had friends who practiced in my garage with Fender gear. I just worked a short time wiring the old Rupert-Neve mixing boards back in the 70's. I use to keep a set of Shure SM57 mics. What a flashback, Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.