World of Warcraft Expansion Warlords of Draenor Announced

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
"So that everyone can play the expansion out of the box, Warlords of Draenor will allow any character to instantly jump to level 90, including newbies."

This wreaks of desperation in my eyes.Might as well equip them all with the best gear from the new expansion right out of the gate as well. Wait never mind that wouldn't work the bot farmers wouldn't be able to make their profits and we know Blizzard is the one running the bots in the first place.

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
"So that everyone can play the expansion out of the box, Warlords of Draenor will allow any character to instantly jump to level 90, including newbies."

Actually, it's level 90 for a SINGLE character, not all of them. Just one.

traverser

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
I don't understand why people vocally hate on a pc game. Specially on a PC hardware site. I've known many wow players who wouldn't have upgraded any hardware (GPU/CPU) or software (32 to 64bit) so it brings money into this hobby we all love.

mavroxur

Distinguished
Anddddd the game is now completely ruined. Instant level 90? What a direct slap to the face of anyone who worked and leveled themselves up to that point. It's an even bigger slap to the face for anyone who leveled in vanilla WoW.

deafskeptic

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
I loved WoW when I first joined it during the Burning Crusade. WofLK rocked but I thought Cata sucked and left in middle of the Cata expansion. I've never played Mist of Pandora. I don't see anything that appeals to me here. So I guess I'll just pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.