World's First Gaming Tablet Wikipad Using Nvidia Tegra 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Gaming tablet made of 3 pieces... Pff. Attachments are easy to lose. Have fun gaming with just one side of the controller.

Um, PS Vita? Until Q3 it will probably have a decent collection of games (especially considering how easy it is to port PS3 games). But we'll see... Nvidia knows their graphics.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]DSpider[/nom]Gaming tablet made of 3 pieces... Pff. Attachments are easy to lose. Have fun gaming with just one side of the controller.Um, PS Vita? Until Q3 it will probably have a decent collection of games (especially considering how easy it is to port PS3 games). But we'll see... Nvidia knows their graphics.[/citation]

if its in 3 peices, imagine that all tablets could be converted to a gaming tablet if they meat the requirements to play the games.

it would be an excellent way to do it actually. in stead of buying a tablet for gaming, you use the tablet you already have with a controller skin thing, it takes the initial investment from full tablet, to using a tablet you may already have.

neon871

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
[citation][nom]l1nks[/nom]i'll stick with my transformed prime;p[/citation]
I agree plus the PS3 game pad works with it wireless too.

jlocke2009

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2009
"Have fun gaming with just one side of the controller."

Pretty sure it's one big piece that's attached across the back where you can't see it.

G

Funny, I thought the iPad came out years ago. This article isn't about the iPad...typo?

[citation][nom]5yq39q30h[/nom]Funny, I thought the iPad came out years ago. This article isn't about the iPad...typo?[/citation]
nVidia Tegra 3 > iPad

[citation][nom]sublime2k[/nom]Gaming tablet = oxymoron.[/citation]
Not if you are using it for cloud gaming.

[citation][nom]acerace[/nom]Can someone kindly list the games that this tablet can play? I'm interested.[/citation]
www.gaikai.com - That is the website that provides the cloud gaming service and you will be able to play any/all of the games listed.

[citation][nom]DSpider[/nom]Gaming tablet made of 3 pieces... Pff. Attachments are easy to lose. Have fun gaming with just one side of the controller.[/citation]
Pretty sure the controller is connected behind the tablet. So 2 pieces. 1 tablet and 1 game controller.

f-14

Distinguished
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]This infringes the new Lenovo patent about the clip-on keyboard pieces, by the way![/citation]
just one problem, where's the keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.