[SOLVED] worried about my i7 3770 temperatures.

itachixg

Honorable
Jan 30, 2017
i purcharsed an used i7 3770 non k to replaced my i5 2500 but i getting high temepratures than my previous i5.

im using a gammax 300r cooler with 3 heathpipes that came with pre apllied thermal paste.

at iddle 48-52
battlefield v: i get up to 77degrees
dyng ligth:68
dota 2:68
counter strike global offensive:75
rainbow six siegue:75

im gonna buy at first cooler master thermal paste. thougth im almost certain that it wont change too much(i had my i5 with the gammax pre apllied thermal paste without changing it for more than a year and it was fine)

what do you guys suggets? help please anything would be aprecciated

Solution
i purcharsed an used i7 3770 non k to replaced my i5 2500 but i getting high temepratures than my previous i5.

im using a gammax 300r cooler with 3 heathpipes that came with pre apllied thermal paste.

at iddle 48-52

im gonna buy at first cooler master thermal paste. thougth im almost certain that it wont change too much(i had my i5 with the gammax pre apllied thermal paste without changing it for more than a year and it was fine)

If you have used this cooler for more than a year with the pre-applied paste, then removed it and...

at iddle 48-52

If you have used this cooler for more than a year with the pre-applied paste, then removed it and mounted it again to the i7, then you should definitely apply new paste. Still, do not expect to get the same temps with a hyperthreaded chip like the i7. Also, i 'd like to know your idle and full load vcore voltage. You can use cpu-z to check it

Solution