Worth it to Liquid Cool GPU (1080ti)?

So, here's my situation:

I have an EVGA 1080ti SC Black graphics card in an NZXT manta case. Unfortunately, I was not aware that there were multiple styles of card, and so temperatures might be high....

Anyhow, I've done about what I think is possible via fan cooling, and these are my results:

85% Fan
83 Celsius (seems to hold consistently) running Benchmarks like Furmark and 3dMark Time Spy.
47 Celsius idle.

I am therefore wondering, would it be worthwhile to cool the card using an AIO liquid cooler? I believe I've found the correct unit from EVGA, sold on Amazon.ca (I am Canadian) for $190.

Any opinions? Am I just being paranoid about my temps or is this acceptable? Is it particularly risky to use such a kit? I'll be completely honest, I'd really rather not, but I also want to make sure the system is performing well and I'm sort of enticed by the reviews stating how quietly the system runs afterward.

I agree that you won't see a $190 performance boost. There is then the ongoing maintenance that makes it more expenive. My 1080 Ti doesn't get over 56c due to an aggressive curve. It's a hybrid model
1080_Ti.jpg
so it stays cooler. It's idling at 23c. Your temp. are certainly on the very warm side but aren't dangerous.

the high temperatures are probably caused by case.
It's a mini ITX with limited airflow. also the card is poorly cooled due to the PSU shroud practically blocking the fans on the card.
you can achieve better results for much less with NZXT G12 + some cheap compatible AIO (asetek made) like
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186152&cm_re=arctic_liquid_freezer_120-_-35-186-152-_-Product
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9H578T6804&cm_re=g12-_-9SIA9H578T6804-_-Product

Yea, I was thinking I might take that route. -$70 on the purpose cooler and in theory I can repurpose it. I'm just waiting on NZXT to give me some confirmation - I want a slightly better idea of the sizing stuff regarding the G12 as I'm a bit worried about hose length vs. remaining length in the case.

I just got a decent chunk of money for my birthday, so perhaps I'll put some toward this little project.