[SOLVED] Would a GTX 1650 fit in this motherboard?

Apr 25, 2020
So i've been looking at gpus recently and i know it will fit or i believe it will fit in this old ASUS P8Z77-V LX motherboard (Yes i know its old ill be upgrading it in the next few months)
The case is quite small to be honest but i know it will fit inside the case more about the motherboard

Link to the gpu https://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-GTX165...keywords=Gtx+1650+super&qid=1590785849&sr=8-6

Link to the motherboard https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_LX/

You might be wondering why i made this post if I ''Believe'' or ''Know'' it will fit, its more of just to confirm to my Dad (this makes me sound like a 5 year old) since hes skeptical with things that cost a decent amount of money, and he also hasn't got much of a clue with pcs so he wouldn't trust me with more expensive stuff as he's been doing a lot of refunding/sending things back recently and he simply doesn't want to do it again if it doesn't fit. Thanks

Solution
The concern isn't the motherboard, but the chassis clearance.
That's a dual slot card with a length(front to back) of 177mm.
If your chassis has at least that much space, then it will fit.
Apr 25, 2020
If you measure from the rear pcie slots to the front, then you'll know for sure, though I can't imagine too many chassis a card that small wouldn't fit in, plus the motherboard you have is ATX too.
Yea ill measure it tommorow but just from looking at it i dont see it ever not fitting it is a small card indeed. Thanks for the info and help

Apr 25, 2020
You're welcome.

Yeah, I can't see it NOT fitting.
If you had one of those small form factor chassis that only allows single slot gpus, then it wouldn't fit, because it's a dual slot card.
Yea i'm assuming this board would allow dual slot cards as you haven't mentioned it being an issue.

Apr 25, 2020
Your ATX motherboard allows for multiple PCIE devices to be installed on it, so there's no way a dual slot won't fit.
Alright that's everything i needed covered. Thanks a lot. but also if i were to upgrade motherboard soon in the price range of what 200-300? if there even that expensive what should I upgrade to?