[SOLVED] Would I be able to install a better graphics card in the Alienware r13 desktop

Jan 9, 2022
I recently bought the Alienware r13 with a 1650 super would it possible to install a newer graphics card say a 3060ti in the future.

Solution
I recently bought the Alienware r13 with a 1650 super would it possible to install a newer graphics card say a 3060ti in the future.
Assuming you have the desktop version, I don't see why not. That model comes with options for a 1650, 3060 ti, 3070 and 3080. You'll need to make sure the dimensions of the card you want to buy will fit in the case by opening and measuring available space, unless you already have that information with the documentation included with the Aurora.

Then all you have to do is actually find a GPU for sale at a reasonable price, which is easier said than done. If you upgrade higher than 3060 ti you may need to upgrade the power supply also, depending on what came with yours.

ref.-...
Assuming you have the desktop version, I don't see why not. That model comes with options for a 1650, 3060 ti, 3070 and 3080. You'll need to make sure the dimensions of the card you want to buy will fit in the case by opening and measuring available space, unless you already have that information with the documentation included with the Aurora.

Then all you have to do is actually find a GPU for sale at a reasonable price, which is easier said than done. If you upgrade higher than 3060 ti you may need to upgrade the power supply also, depending on what came with yours.

ref.- https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/des...ming-desktop/spd/alienware-aurora-r13-desktop

Solution