Question Would my parts get shocked if I did this?

Dec 26, 2020
Right now, I'm currently saving up for a high end PC and things are starting to come together. So far I have the motherboard and storage drive. For extra detail I have an Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wifi, and a Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD. I want to put them in a safe, since they (no pun intended) would be safe there, and I probably wouldn't have to worry about someone randomly knocking it over while it's in my room or someone easily being able to steal it. But thing is, I'm a little paranoid about this so I want help from other people who would actually know. Since it's pretty dry in the space where the safe is located(It's a winter in the south, of course it would be dry) and the inside of the safe is kind of dusty as well and the spot where stuff gets stored in there is made of cloth, fluff, whatever it is.(What I mean is that the inside has a sort of furry covering over it, meaning that you would essentially be storing things on a soft, furry surface) What I mean is that I'm just kind of worried the components might get shocked by static electricity in there. For extra reference, the components themselves are still in their boxes and plastic casings. I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I'm just too paranoid so I just want other people to reassure me.